Sunday, June 11, 2006

hell is other writers

okay, so i haven't been writing very much for the past couple days, and in that time, to make myself feel better, i've tried to seek out communities of writers. i've found a few.

Absolute Write

Writing Forums

okay, so only a couple. these two are the probably the biggest, most active forums for writers. and not only that, they suck.

everyone takes it so seriously and there's no real community. that's because there's something inherently wrong with writers' brains.

so i'm going to go back to writing.

P.S. sorry for the last post. and this one.

edit: by suck, no real community, and something wrong with their brains, i really meant that it isn't what i'm looking for. i'll give them another chance, since i can't bring myself to write anything.

1 Comments:

Blogger Art_Addiction said...

I think you're really going to like the Absolute Write Water Cooler. I've been a member since 1999 and have found it to not only be a great resource, but there's also been a huge support system -- both for my career related issues and with personal issues. I'm hoping to see you around there!

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home