Monday, June 12, 2006

sorting things out

the reason i haven't been writing a whole lot in the past couple days was because i was stuck. usually, that would be the time i give up and try to start something new. the thought crossed my mind this time,

but,

i've come up with good groundwork that will propel me to work past these problems. good characters, good story, decent theme, etc. (actually, that's about it)

my problems are everywhere in between. i can't seem to get my characters to meet. i designed them to be all over the world, and they tend to have no reason to go anywhere else.

i've worked through a few problems through a listing technique. i write the problem i'm having and then list all of the solutions that pop in my head. i'm going to have to do this a lot more.

still going strong on this one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home