Wednesday, July 05, 2006

an aside

iris, no problem. that's why i asked. good luck with everything.


anyway, i didn't write anything last night. for some reason, i've been getting really drowsy at night (i'm usually quite insomniatic) and i've been waking up at around noon, completely tired. that's really screwing up my schedule. my problem still stands, though, about what happens in chapter 5. this is only the tip of the iceberg. i wrote much earlier on that one of my problems would occur around here, and sure enough, it is.

2 Comments:

Blogger Iris said...

Thanks for understanding:) I'm right on the brink of shutting down my diary from the public because I know I put too much of myself out there. I worry about someone from my every day life finding it. It's too personal and revealing.

I really like your blog and your writing. I also appreciate the caring things you had written. Good luck in all your future creative endeavors. :)

7:39 PM  
Blogger casuist said...

it would be a shame if you shut down your diary. i understand that it would also be a shame if someone you knew found out about it.

you have a talent, and if you'd ever like to collaborate, i'd help in any way i could.

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home